This product is no longer manufactured. Remaining stock is on Firesale.
• The future of lighting is here. GE energy smart® LED directional bulbs deliver the technology and flexibility to make the
most of your living spaces. GE energy smart® LED indoor floodlights provide a broad beam of light in track and recessed fixtures.
These bulbs offer an energy-efficient, long-lasting indoor lighting solution, perfect for hard-to-reach sockets that are frequently
• Lasts 22.8 years based on 3 hours per day usage
• Estimated yearly energy costs $1.20 based on 3 hours per day $0.11 per kWh
• $110 in energy savings over the life of the bulb based on 3 hours per day usage
• PAR30 indoor/outdoor floodlight with medium base for use in outdoor security lighting and indoor directional fixtures
ENERGY STAR® Qualified
UL damp rated
GE Life Rating is based on 70% Lumen Maintenance
Equivalent Wattage (NOM)
Life in Years (NOM)
Rated Life (NOM)
Beam Spread (NOM)
Center Beam Candlepower (CBCP) (NOM)
Color Rendering Index (CRI) (NOM)
Color Temperature (NOM)
Initial Lumens (NOM)
Lumens per Watt (Efficacy) (NOM)
Nominal Initial Lumens per Watt (NOM)
Bulb Diameter (DIA) (NOM)
Maximum Overall Length (MOL) (NOM)
Estimated Energy Cost per Year (NOM)
Number Of Items Per Sales Unit
No Of Items Per Standard Package
Standard Package GTIN
Standard Package Quantity
CAUTIONS & WARNINGS
Cautions & Warnings
63026GE LED 10 watt Par30 floodlight 1-pack
Warning Risk of Electric Shock
Do not open - no user serviceable parts inside.
Do not use where directly exposed to water.
Turn power off before inspection, installation or removal.