Cautions & Warnings
43765 GE T2.25 (T2 1/4) - Low Voltage; Emergency Building; Emergency Building Light
- Risk of Burn
- Allow lamp/fixture to cool before handling.
- Pressurized lamp--unexpected rupture may cause injury, fire, or property damage
- Avoid direct water/liquid contact.
- Dispose of lamp in a closed container.
- Do not exceed rated voltage.
- Do not turn on lamp until fully installed.
- Do not use lamp if outer glass is scratched or broken.
- Keep children away.
- Use eye protection when handling lamp.
- Use in enclosed fixture rated for this product.
- Use protective screen when handling.